The Awake Dreamer (Kobo eBook)
Master Your Dreams and Take Them Where You Want to Go
In the world of dreams, inventors have discovered techniques to solve problems, scientists have conjured new medicines to heal the sick, and artists have created poetry, plays, and songs. Many people have reported being visited by loved ones in heaven bringing messages of healing or warnings to prevent an upcoming disaster. Stories of precognitive dreams—some filled with wonder and hope, others foretelling impending misfortunes—have been recorded for centuries.
In The Awake Dreamer, you will learn how to utilize the dream state to expand your consciousness, reach out to loved ones in heaven, and use sleep to fully realize your soul’s potential. The book is comprised of stories, research, exercises, and techniques designed to show you a whole new side to what it means to dream, including these how-to steps:
- Receive and give ancestral healing through your dreams
- Find the treasures of self-discovery buried in scary experiences
- Invite healing dreams into your life and request assistance
- Practice lucid dreaming, astral travel, and past-life dream recall
- Remember your dreams better
With these skills, you can become a soul traveler who has dreams that are very different from the average dreamer.