Toddler Talk!: Learn about Ages and Stages of Speech, Language and Play Development. Learn to Identify Your Toddler's Delayed Communi (Paperback)
- Research suggests that the first 6 months of life are the most critical to a child's development of language skills. For an individual to become sufficiently skilled in any language, they must be exposed to the language as early as possible, preferably before school age.
Is your toddler saying single words and is starting to put 2 words together?
Can your toddler share a simple turn taking game without having a tantrum?
Can your toddler understand simple instructions?
Can your toddler express their needs without getting frustrated?
Can you understand what your toddler wants, without guessing?
If you want to change the answers from no, to YES for the above questions then you are on the right page
Follow the advice and strategies written by the Speech and Language Therapist (author)
Learn about the Ages and Stages of Speech, Language and Play development
If your toddler's communication and play skills are delayed, learn how delayed they are and how you can help them close that gap.
- Top tips to help your toddler develop Speech, Language and play skills
- Acquire knowledge about how children learn to talk, understand and play
- First-time parents, learn to help your baby develop early communication skills
- Even if you have tried every other book, this book can work for you
- Get 73 Free games to help your toddler learn their early interaction skills
Spend minimum 5 minutes a day to teach your toddler to talk, understand and play to become a competent communicator.
If your child has delayed speech and language, it is important to seek help from a Speech and Language Therapist/pathologist who will support you and your child.
A must buy book for parents who want to help their Toddlers Talk, understand language and play