The Four Agreements CD: A Practical Guide to Personal Growth (CD-Audio)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
- #1: The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book #1) (Paperback): $12.95
- #2: The Mastery of Love: A Practical Guide to the Art of Relationship, A Toltec Wisdom Book (Paperback): $14.00
- #3: The Fifth Agreement: A Practical Guide to Self-Mastery (A Toltec Wisdom Book #3) (Paperback): $14.00
- #4: The Voice of Knowledge: A Practical Guide to Inner Peace (A Toltec Wisdom Book #4) (Paperback): $14.00
- #5: The Circle of Fire: Inspiration and Guided Meditations for Living in Love and Happiness (A Toltec Wisdom Book #5) (Paperback): $11.95
- #6: The Four Agreements Companion Book: Using the Four Agreements to Master the Dream of Your Life (A Toltec Wisdom Book #6) (Paperback): $14.00
- #7: The Four Agreements Toltec Wisdom Collection: 3-Book Boxed Set (A Toltec Wisdom Book #7) (Boxed Set): $29.95
Don Miguel Ruiz reveals the source of self-limiting beliefs that rob us of joy and create needless suffering. Based on ancient Toltec wisdom, The Four Agreements offer a powerful code of conduct that can rapidly transform our lives to a new experience of freedom, true happiness, and love.
The Four Agreements:
BE IMPECCABLE WITH YOUR WORD. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.
DON'T TAKE ANYTHING PERSONALLY. Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.
DON'T MAKE ASSUMPTIONS. Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness, and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.
ALWAYS DO YOUR BEST. Your best keeps changing from moment to moment; it is different when you are healthy rather than sick. Simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self abuse, and regret.
About the Author
Don Miguel Ruiz was born into a family of healers, and raised in rural Mexico by a curandera (healer) mother and a nagual (shaman) grandfather. The family anticipated that Miguel would embrace their centuries-old legacy of healing and teaching, and carry forward the esoteric Toltec knowledge. Instead, distracted by modern life, Miguel chose to attend medical school and become a surgeon. A near-death experience changed his life. Stunned by this experience, he began an intensive practice of self-inquiry. He devoted himself to the mastery of the ancient ancestral wisdom, studying earnestly with his mother, and completing an apprenticeship with a powerful shaman in the Mexican desert. In the tradition of the Toltecs, a nagual guides an individual to personal freedom. don Miguel is a nagual from the Eagle Knight lineage, and is dedicated to sharing his knowledge of the teachings of the ancient Toltecs. He is the author of The Four Agreements, The Mastery of Love, and The Four Agreements Companion Book. Website: www.MiguelRuiz.com