GED Subject Test Mathematics: Student Practice Workbook + Two Realistic GED Math Tests (Paperback)
Get the Targeted Practice You Need to Ace the GED Math Test
GED Subject Test - Mathematics includes easy-to-follow instructions, helpful examples, and plenty of math practice problems to assist students to master each concept, brush up their problem-solving skills, and create confidence.
The GED math practice book provides numerous opportunities to evaluate basic skills along with abundant remediation and intervention activities. It is a skill that permits you to quickly master intricate information and produce better leads in less time.
Students can boost their test-taking skills by taking the book's two practice GED Math exams. All test questions answered and explained in detail.
Important Features of the GED Math Book:
- A complete review of GED math test topics,
- Over 2,500 practice problems covering all topics tested,
- The most important concepts you need to know,
- Clear and concise, easy-to-follow sections,
- Well designed for enhanced learning and interest,
- Hands-on experience with all question types
- 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
- Cost-Effective Pricing
Powerful math exercises to help you avoid traps and pacing yourself to beat the GED test. Students will gain valuable experience and raise their confidence by taking math practice tests, learning about test structure, and gaining a deeper understanding of what is tested on the GED Math. If ever there was a book to respond to the pressure to increase students' test scores, this is it.
The Math Notion