Regents Chemistry--Physical Setting Power Pack Revised Edition (Barron's Regents NY) (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Barron’s two-book Regents Chemistry Power Pack provides comprehensive review, actual administered exams, and practice questions to help students prepare for the Chemistry Regents exam.
This edition includes:
Regents Exams and Answers: Chemistry
- Eight actual administered Regents Chemistry exams so students can get familiar with the test
- Thorough explanations for all answers
- Self-analysis charts to help identify strengths and weaknesses
- Test-taking techniques and strategies
- A detailed outline of all major topics tested on this exam
- A glossary of important terms to know for test day
Let's Review Regents: Chemistry
- Extensive review of all topics on the test
- Extra practice questions with answers
- A detailed introduction to the Regents Chemistry course and exam
- One actual, recently released, Regents Chemistry exam with an answer key
About the Author
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.