TASC Prep: 2 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online (Kaplan Test Prep) (Paperback)
Kaplan's TASC Prep, 5th edition, provides expert strategies, online practice, and video tutorials to help you pass all five subject areas on the test.
Our book and online resources are designed for self-study so you can prep at your own pace, on your own schedule. Kaplan is so certain that TASC Prep offers the guidance you need that we guarantee it: after studying with our book, you'll pass the TASC—or your money back.
The Best Practice
- More than 1,000 practice questions with detailed explanations
- One full-length practice test
- A diagnostic pretest in the book to help identify your strengths and weaknesses so you can focus your study
- Essential skills you'll need to pass the reading, writing, social studies, science, and math subject areas
- Effective strategies for all questions, including the essay
- More than 40 instructional videos available online or through your mobile device
- Kaplan's expert teachers make sure our tests are true to the TASC
The TASC is a high school equivalency test, as are the GED test and the HiSET exam. To find out whether your state uses the TASC for high school equivalency tests, contact your state's department of education.
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills, and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey—incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests—including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan's private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.