The Everything Easy Large-Print Crosswords Book, Volume 7: More Than 100 Easy-to-solve, Supersized Puzzles (Everything®) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
- #1: The Everything Mindful Word Search Book, Volume 1: 75 Uplifting Puzzles to Reduce Stress, Improve Focus, and Sharpen Your Mind (Everything® #1) (Paperback): $12.99
- #2: The Everything Large-Print TV Word Search Book, Volume 2: 120+ must-see word searches for tuned-in TV fans! (Everything® #2) (Paperback): $15.99
- #8: The Everything Easy Large-Print Word Search Book, Volume 8: More Than 100 Oversized Easy Puzzles (Everything® #8) (Paperback): $15.99
- #11: The Everything Giant Book of Word Searches, Volume 11: More Than 300 Word Search Puzzles for Hours of Fun! (Everything®) (Paperback): $15.99
Easy to read and to solve!
Tired of straining your eyes trying to solve too-small crossword puzzles? Then The Everything Easy Large-Print Crosswords Book, Volume 7 is for you. Everything is bigger--the clues, the numbers, the grids--even the answers! Each of these brand-new puzzles is in easy-to-read large-print format--and a cinch to solve.
Solve puzzles with lightly challenging clues like:
- Refrain in "Old MacDonald" (EIEIO)
- Actor Holbrook (HAL)
- Gomer of TV (PYLE)
- Break, as a balloon (POP)
About the Author
Charles Timmerman is the founder of Funster.com, a word game website that was selected as a Yahoo! Pick of the Year, and the author of more than 100 puzzle books, including The Everything Jumbo Book of Large-Print Bible Word Searches, The Everything Word Search Book, The Everything Giant Book of Word Searches (Volumes 1 to 4), and The Everything Easy Word Search Book.