McGraw-Hill Education Mathematical Reasoning Workbook for the GED Test, Fourth Edition (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Get the targeted practice you need to excel on the Mathematical Reasoning section of the GED test To achieve a high score on the GED test, you must excel on the Mathematical Reasoning section of the exam. Packed with drills and skill-building exercises, this up-to-date workbook provides you with comprehensive practice for every Mathematical Reasoning topic covered on the test. A pretest allows you to assess their strengths and weaknesses, and a posttest closely modeled on the real exam shows you what to expect on test day. Features:
- New: Revised to match the latest test format
- New: Appendix covers the most important vocabulary for the Mathematical Reasoning section of the test
- 600 math problems in a variety of formats provide extensive practice
- Pretest helps you discover your math strengths and weaknesses
- Posttest presents a realistic test-day experience
- The Flashcard App includes 100 flashcards to help you review all four test sections
- Learning objectives based on the Common Core State Standards, allowing you to use the book for all high school equivalency exams
About the Author
McGraw-Hill Education authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide.