5 Steps to a 5: AP Chemistry 2021 Elite Student Edition (Paperback)
MATCHES THE LATEST EXAM
In this hybrid year, let us supplement your AP classroom experience with this multi-platform study guide.
The immensely popular 5 Steps to a 5 AP Chemistry Elite Student Edition has been updated for the2020-21 school year and now contains:
- 3 full-length practice exams (available both in the book and online) that reflect the latest exam
- "5 Minutes to a 5" section --a 5-minute activity for each day of the school year that reinforces the most important concepts covered in class
- Up-to-Date Resources for COVID 19 Exam Disruption
- Access to a robust online platform
- Comprehensive overview of the AP Chemistry exam format
- Hundreds of practice exercises with thorough answer explanations
- Proven strategies specific to each section of the test
- A self-guided study plan including flashcards, games, and more online
About the Author
John T. Moore, Ed.D., teaches chemistry at Stephen F. Austin State University in Austin, TX. He is the author of numerous books on chemistry including Chemistry for Dummies, Chemistry Essentials for Dummies, and several others; and has served as AP Chemistry reader and chemistry and physical science questions writer for the College Board for many years. Richard H. Langley, Ph.D., also teaches chemistry at Stephen F. Austin State University in Austin, TX. He has been a grader for the AP Chemistry exams for over 20 years and is the author and co-author of several chemistry books and research papers.